Rock City Stage Crew is a family run business established in 1991 supplying skilled and semi-skilled personnel to the live events industry.
We supply production, site and product personnel across the UK, managed from our purpose-built training centre and office complex in Plymouth. We work directly for promoters, event organisers, suppliers and production companies with our objectives being to create partnerships with our customers therefore creating further opportunities of work by adapting our services to their needs. We achieve this by being innovative and flexible in our set up and honest in our approach whilst being sustainable in our delivery.
As a company we are constantly looking at various ways to reduce our environmental impact of our services, we are:
- Minimising our contribution to pollution of land, air, water, and disposing all waste in a responsible manner
- Environmentally aware culture
- Communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance